Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tired from My heart

Tired
of friendship
someone new penetrated into us
problems keep happening
from birthday celebration
from lunch to dinner
from Queensbay to Beach
too many sceneries
tiring me
frustrating me
bothering me

Tired
until i want to run away from this island
back to my lovely home
Ipoh
Those feelings i never have
all appear in my mind
uncontrollable
Feel best at home
unlocked my happiness
redeemed my freedom
it's just "GREAT"
I'm free from problems

Tired
till i fed up to go out
the second day back home
going KL tomorrow
First time
tiredness make me dull, powerless
Where is my soul
that girl who is always sparkling
who is always so energetic
I lost myself

Going KL few hours later
Blessing all the way safe
all the way is impressive
Looking forward for my second post
sharing my happyness with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment