Monday, January 24, 2011

A Lost which means alot to me!

2011/01/24
A day to officially declare the lost of my handphone. SE C510我们缘分已尽!Thanks for accompaning me for almost 1 and a half year. It's not long. Precisely, it's short for me. My carelessness, causing you drop into other stranger's hand. Is my fault. I din't take my responsible to take good care on you. I was extremely depressed and I can barely accept this as the reality. You have now gone. Leaving me alone without you to wake me up in the morning, to remind me when my friend's birthday arrive, to keep me in touch with all my friends. Too much memories in you that i guess i can never extract even a juicy drop from my brain. I guess, for sure, i will really miss you from tonight on. Beg to Apologize!


Love,
Ashlyn

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...

    i beg ur hp has a new and better relationship right now...you 死心啦。。。

    ReplyDelete