Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lazy Bugs

Lazy bugs are all around my body.
This sem is near to the end.
The smell of "leaving" nearly reach my receptors.
I have three more papers to go.
Everytime open my facebook
people are updating their status stating that they have finished their test
they reached the finishing line of study life.
Yo.. People hopping here and there, take pichas everywhere.
How can i focus on my study seeing everyone playing out there!
I'm now also in holiday mood.
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lazy Ling, can't play first.
3 more papers waiting for you.
Must stand till the end.
Today already have sushi bonanza with my buddies.
Movie and the bridge.
Is time to focus in my study.
My very last time to study notes and books.
After that i will see them burn in fire.
This is the happiest thing in my life.
So, this is the end of the chapter of study life.
New chapter,  my destiny, say ''Hi"..

5 comments:

  1. Thanks thanks ikan!!! Muacks Muacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz~ 加加加油啊.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yesterday I already went jln jln around Georgetown lo...so much fun X-D

    anyway, good luck and all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much my buddies!!! Love u all! i am fully charge now. Thanks for giving me the Ohm!

    ReplyDelete