Thursday, September 23, 2010

Awesome Mid-Autum Night

Dear Chocoash
Feeling miserable when there's no activities on Mid-Autum Night
I figure out a fantastic plan so spontaneously
Blasting with my friends in Penang
Guess what???
I want to have a special mid-autum at beach
Sounds good, right
I have had a simple union dinner with my friends
and took some beautiful photos

Reunion Dinner

Then, here start our journey to the beach at Batu Ferringi
Anyway
when i thought my wish is perfectly realizing
Rain first to approach
Choicelessly
dropped by Coffee Island
have a cup of coffee

Beautifully presented Hott Chocolate

enjoy sipping the hot chocolate
It's really a great feeling
I was fascinated by the relaxing environment beside the beach
listening to the music
I Gotta A Feeling..
That tonight's gonna be a good night..

Chee Chee and Ling Ling

Finally, rain gone
I insist went back to the lovely beach
Traditionally
we played tang lung and candles

Preparing lanterns

What a precious time sharing with my friends
on the actual land of Penang
enjoying the glorious full moon
with the flapping sounds of the ocean wave on the beach


Unwilling to invite regret to my life
I enjoy my very first time celebrating mid-autum night at the beach
I believe that all my friends have a great time at the beach
seeing others playing lanterns all along the beach
All the way long with the mid-autum environment


Nevertheless
we are greatful to see people releasing fireworks
before we left the beach
as rain coming back to us
The rain God is somehow generous enough to realize my wish tonight
Thank God and also thank my dear friends
who made me a joyful mid-autum night
Hand in hand
Dreams may come true


Love Yourself
Love your Family
Love your Friends
Love those you care of

No comments:

Post a Comment