Friday, September 17, 2010

Dinner de Michelangelo

As my parents went to relative's wedding dinner
Me together with my beloved sisters
went dinner together at Michelangelo
a Pizza outlets
in Ipoh Garden
Add on
my brother in law and my younger brother
This is my very 1st time to this restaurant

It's a very unique restaurant
those furnishes and decorations
full of the smell of northern Mexico
Significantly,
it's just like the coffee shop for cowboys
i love the atmosphere
Well,
focusing on the pizzas
They are totally different from what you found at Pizza Hut
The most special thing is the
WOODFIRE PIZZA
The real American pizza
which is hard for you to imagine
pizzas baked at 750' in a wood-burning brick oven
that I never seen before as below
the wood-burning brick oven

Coming up next,
is the main part
The saliva flowing Pizzas
The very 1st Pizza that we order

3 cheese above & The Hog below

2 flavours in 1 pizza
which u won't have at ordinary Pizza Hut




The 2nd Pizza
Italian Sausage above & BBQ below

It's finger licking good
Thumbs Up!!!
Can you imagine
Thin breaded pizza with dense of cheeses
Yummy~


Spagetti with smoked streaky bacon


Biting the Bacon


Enjoying my Capuccino after pizzas

I have had a great time dining with my sisters
For sure,
I will patronize this restaurant again


In short, it's a highly recommended pizza outlet that you must try it out
It's a place that you can go together with your friends
your family
and
your beloved one as well
It's located at the lively ipoh garden
just in front of Tesco^^

Everytime coming back from uni
I will grow fat
because i have a lovely family
whereby
they will bring me to eat
knowing that i din't eat well outside
I feel warm and really appreciate
those time spending with my family
Love you all..Muacks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment