Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Swelling Thumb

Looking at my thumb.
It's growing fatter and fatter till like a pig's feet.
Blame myself for my carelessness.
Until not knowing when i had hurt my hand so seriously.
2days past...
I realized the pain was unusually pain!
With the courage of my friend, i made up my mind to go clinic.
While the doctor was checking my hand, she pulled my thumb towards her suddenly.
I din't scream out loud but the pain is like my heart being stabbed.
I almost cry. Tears ady reach the Exit. *我忍*
Doctor just gave me a painkiller and an ointment to apply on it.
Today already day 3, hope my pity thumb can recover fast!
A lot of things need you to be done.
Thanks to those who swing by and drop me some words concerning my conditions.
Thanks to those who guide me how to reduce my pain
Thanks to those who told me various alternatives to cure my tiny thumb.
Thank you very much! *touching*
Sorry that my carelessness make you all so worry about me.
I will listen to you all and take good care of my precious thumb.

2 comments: