Saturday, March 26, 2011

Will you?

A rainy cold saturday. ( sense of sadness cause by the rain )
2 friends MSN me today almost at the same time.
Asking me about their future.
Asking for my opinion what decision should they make upon graduating.

I admit that i am not good enough to tell them which decision is the best to make. 
Because i simply couldn't make my own decision well.
Anyhow, i give them some advises based on their preferencesand personalities.
I guess my opinion is useful and relevant to their problem.
Or perhaps, i din't really help much. *Laugh*

I couldn't understand why people always approach to me when they face problems.
I swear i am not good in consoling.
One thing that is good of me is the willingness to lend you my ears, listen to you.
Will you lend me your ears when i need you?

One day, i hope someone can give me their briliant opinions when i need it.
My problems, you never know how to solve it.
But your words might influence my decisions.
Precisely, it might change my life as well.

5 comments:

  1. *hands up*
    my dear,sure i will lend my ears to you~
    don't worry!i am always stand by for you and can accompany you if you want~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too scary..u dowan talk to me...><

    ReplyDelete
  3. wing wing, you are the best forever.
    Miss you so much here~ *Hug*
    Fishy, i do talk to you.
    You are just eenie meenie fish right.
    You are not shark, not scary at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the best for me too~
    miss u here! =)
    just give me a call when you need me ya!
    den choose functions that u wan:
    (1)lend you my ears
    (2)lend you my advice
    (3)lend you my shoulder
    (4)lend you my legs

    hahahaha~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i press all? 1,2,3,4 at the same time.

    ReplyDelete