Friday, July 15, 2011

ABC Footwear

ABC footwear, my part time footwear company selling men's and ladies shoes. Flipping through my history pages, this company is my second company i work at as a part time. This time i went back to work after i have stop for almost 2years. A place that is so familiar to me. A places where full of laughter and fun. A place that is full of memories. My superior as what i call her as my permanent, xiao yun, gave me a SOS called, asking me for help as 14th july is J-Card day. Since i am damn free at home without a job, i have nodded to help her. I can still remember my very last time worked at ABC counter also was a J-Card day. Same place, same persons, same situation where we work for more than 12 hours and eat at the back room for both our lunch and dinner. Although this is really a hard and tiring work, but it's really happy to work with them. All the chitchats while busying serving customer, all the loud laugh, all the funky dance. Haha! Just can say that we really know how to reduce stress and minimize the feeling of tiredness while working. I believe this is a motivative spirit that i can hardly found in my future working place. Simple and pure.

**ps: I've made quite a numbers of mistake in writing receipt, also knocked my leg while climbing down the staircase. Ouch~ Now there is a reddish black bruise on the leg. So careless. Well, that's me! *laugh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment