Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Inspiration

Since i was young,
i dream to have my own bed room,
all with my own designed decorations,
cozy and comfortable room,
my own private space.

i am 23 now.
Following western country culture,
children over 21 years old are consider as adult,
they can take care of their own without guidance of their parents.
This is exactly what i dream of.

Next month,
i have slowly stepping towards my dream,
i will be moving into a small room,
start my brand new working life in Penang.
Tomorrow will be the day i move into my room officially.

Can't wait to decorate my room now.
Counting my fingers..
i have sit at home for almost 2months,
desperately hunting for jobs all the time.

2months already wasted sitting at home.
Feel so bored and useless doing nothing at home.
My little purse is getting thinner day after day.
Because of all the interviews,
i couldn't go for any part time jobs.

Instead of becoming a lazy fat worm and useless girl at home,
everyday i must find something out to do.
Sweep the floor, mop the floor, cleaning my room and so fort.
Doing something meaningful make my life colorful.
Else, it was all plain page in my history.

5 days more,
i will officially certify myself to indulge in busy and hectic working lifestyle.
i hope i can adapt myself to run after the sun.
haha! This may be a good training for me in the coming days.

A friend told me that never be afraid of what you are chasing,
your ambitious,
make it clean and clear,
aim for it and go for it.
You dare to show your very first step,
you are giving yourself a chance to go nearer to SUCCESS.

Thanks for inspiring me.


My words to all,
Do believe yourself in order for people to believe in you.

3 comments:

  1. I believe in you...
    And know you're gonna be a successful person.
    I'll be in a jobless status for a longer period compared to you...
    Private room...that's a good thing, but do make sure you still talk after having the room instead of hiding in your private place for too long...
    u know la...(nanti mulut berbau...)^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. successful person? u look too high at me ady.
    i'm not as good as what u think.
    i wont hide myself in room de la.
    hope can have good communication with my housemate too.
    thanks la fish fish.
    i will add oil also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^
    fish= unemployed..til now..GOSH!

    ReplyDelete