Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day of Work

Very first step into the garment factory.
Pen Apparel Sdn Bhd
As usual we are being brief about compony's policies,
rules and regulations.
After a short orientation to us.
I was brought to my office, my table at the 2nd floor.
It is just a simple empty table.
My chair still yet to be wrap.

Today the very first thing and the only thing i do is Sewing.
I need to learn to sew a complete man's shirt.
From the very very basic step.
Sew those small parts of the shirt.
Sleeves, Collars, pocket all what i sew to day.
Smart yea! hehe! ^^

My very first virgo success work.
Tomorrow have to continue to sew other parts
and then finally combine all parts together
to become a complete nice shirt.
Happy Learning~ Happy Working~

Received love hearted nasi lemak as lunch from my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment