Sunday, August 28, 2011

Officially One Month at Garment Factory

Who guess i have successfully sewed a garment?
TaDang!!!

Garment of Brooks Brother
which is mainly export to US.



















Sewing is absolutely a pretty new and fresh thing for me.
All because i never sew even a cloth for more than 5inches.
Mum, i'm sorry that i din't learn from you when you feel like want to teach me to sew.
Is really impressing when i got my garment fully sew although is with the help of a tutor.

One month working is not long really.
Anyway, i feel like it's 3months time here.
Well, HOMESICK just came and knock my door.
Maybe i'm still new in this area.
I might be slow in mingling with new friends.
Slow hot person hur..^^

One month of training is fun and sometimes boring too~
Everyday receiving new information all about the factory.
Somehow i earn experience and knowledge beside the delighting salary.
Yesterday just get my first salary!
At last, i have money to give my parents,
share with my brother and sisters.

Guess what,
Now everyone at home is aiming at my money.
Can't wait for even a second to get treat makan from me.
I'm going back home tomorrow night,
a day that i have for so long.

Seriously,
I miss home.
I miss my dog.
I can go back finally!!!

==Hugging Ipoh tomorrow==

No comments:

Post a Comment