Thursday, December 23, 2010

5th Sem Break

This summer,
I was not alone.
Knowing that this will be my last sem break for my 3 years uni life,
I fully spent my precious time with my friends and my beloved family.
Most special this time,
I have had a trip together with my Genting Buddies to Hatyai!















Second shot is a short trip in Ipoh.
Second time be a tour guide,
this time brought my brother, Leslie and 2 pretties, Stephy and Cary,
walk around caves in Ipoh and taste delicious famous food in Ipoh.
I guess this non-licensed tour guide has done her very best.
Hope they are satisfied with the short but joyful trip.















Coming up next,
is a gathering and also a working time at Genting.
8days working is not very long,
but I have had an unforgettable time with all pcs.
Everytime got back to Genting,
all pcs won't miss out each minute that we can hang out together.
This time we watched 3D tron in group with 16 pcs!!!















All pcs from different states,
Seremban, Raub, Johor, Bidor, Kampar, Batang Kali.
Glad to meet all of them.
All undergraduatees from UPM, UKM, UTAH and USM.
Is my pleasure to be friends with you all.

The only one regret this summer's holiday is that,
i can't celebrate christmas with pcs gang at Genting.
The last Christmas with all pcs that i've miss out.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Must enjoy to the fullest!
Also, Happy New Year to all my friends.
May people around me stay healthy and weathy in year 2011!
HUAT arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Year 2011 must be a great new year! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment