Friday, December 31, 2010

Brand New year 2011

Before year 2010 end,
my ever last thing to do with my family is
went to Cameron Highland again.
This was my second time go to Cameron Highland
with my family before ended the page of year 2010.
This time we went by our own car.
It's another kind of feeling sitting in the car,
feeling the cold air blowing towards my face.


















We walked through the night market before ending our journey.
There's so many pretty and cute cactus being sold at Cameron Highlands.
Once looked at them,
they were just.. so CUTE seems like able to cheer me up and make me smile.
Is true that greeneries can make people feel comfortable.
Is a happy journey spent my last day of year 2010 with my family,
up at the mountain of Cameron Highlands!
Pretty Cool and Cold!!!














--Happy Ending of year 2010--

No comments:

Post a Comment