Sunday, November 14, 2010

1st time climbing ~PeNanG HilL~

Early 4am in the morning,
i was being dragged by egg-fish-kk gang to climb the Penang Hill.
Previously believing that i manage to make it.
Eventually ended up with everyone waiting for me,
perhaps i've slow down everyone's steps towards our destination.
With a wish to see the pretty sunrise from the top of the hill.
Hate the feeling when things going slow because of me.
Somesort like i was their burden.
I guess i've done my best.
The heavy downpour have even make the condition worst.
We can hardly see the route by just using torchlights.
Indeed, it's quite dangerous walking under the rain in the half hill.
We decided to turn our way back.
I know everyone was very upset.
Walked till half-dead but turn the way round back to the origin.
What a satire!!!

By the blessing of GOD,
there was a car driving down the hill.
We just 'tumpang' their car and straight away bacck to the down hill.
Thanks!

I'm sorry!
to spoil the mood of first time climbing Penang Hill.
I'm Sorry!
to spoil the mood to see the sunrise from the very top.
I'm Sorry!
for over estimating my stamina.


Anyway we manage to take this down at 新板桥

The proffesional is showing his skill.

I want to train myself to regain a stronger stamina
for our second time climbing the hill.
Ashlyn, never be a burden to others...

7 comments:

  1. don't think wrongly la...you are never our burdens...in fact, we were so happy that 仙女 comes join us wo...

    and this wednesday surely will reach the top 1...

    and told you i can easily find you out 1 la...

    哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 人算不如天算..
    这条坎坷的路途考验了同伴的情谊..
    朋友,
    有福同享,
    有难同当啊...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 3 of you for made me an early surprise b'day. It's so so so touching because it's totally out of my expectation. I am pretty lucky to have 3 of you as my friends in USM. I will never forget today, 141110. It's sure valuable moment to me and i will lock it in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we stalk u everywhere u are...u cannot run liao..mehehehe...and the hiking part, u were better than u thought, sharing is caring!(i dunno y so hard to comment LAH!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeap! Anyway thanks you all for helping me all the way long. It's warm. Thanks for the celebration, miss IKAN^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, very, very early...and i'm grateful to have you guys as my friends...

    to further support fish's comment, we are yellow men...we will follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. then make sure next time u wear yellow shirt when u following me.

    ReplyDelete