Sunday, November 21, 2010

Penang Bridge International Marathon

2010 Nov 21
Marathon Run finally arrived.
Unexpected heavy downpour came early at 2am.
But it didn't affect the enthusiasm of all runners,
including me and my friends.
Woke up at 6am, 
it was still drizzling.
We managed to reach Queensbay whereby the marathon held.
It was fully crowded with people and congested with cars.
We were in the category of Fun Run
which started at sharp 7am.
Everyone was so excited while waiting at the starting line.
While waiting for the instructor to fire its gun,
we managed to take a photo at the lively scene.

3 of us with strong spirit to run.


Never miss out..
The beautiful scene of Sunrise.


My main objective joining marathon..
To take a picture on the Penang Bridge with Pretty Sunrise


              Drizzling again while on our halfway run
4.5KM already!!!

Finally,
Reached the ending line with a cert.

By the time ending the run, i was extremely tired,
especially my leg,
it's freaking pain.
Since i start rain,
my legs already soaked in shoes that was fully tank with water.
Ultimately, ends up with two big blister on my toes.
It's a hard and tough to run under the rain,
but 3 of us were very happy because we still managed to make it.


My breakfast after the run.

It was a brand new experience for me to run at the Penang Bridge.
Everything is worth,
because we really have lots of FUN.
Though, there were muscles pain, wounds everywhere on my body.

If i were given the chance,
I wish to join the full marathon run next time
iff i manage to..
Then, i can take beautiful pictures at the middle of the bridge!

1 comment:

  1. so, will you join again next year?

    Is time to enjoy now and take a look at some PBIM 2010 runners pictures

    http://on.fb.me/dzox6L
    http://on.fb.me/dnJfxZ
    http://on.fb.me/8YA0pW

    ReplyDelete