Thursday, November 18, 2010

Warm Consolation

A warm phone call from my dearest friend,
just in time,
when I lost myself.
I was freaking out of my mood.
Inside the phone,
she has tried her best comforting me,
cheering me up.
I knew that on the other side of the phone,
something is also bothering her.
Thanks my dear,
spending your valuable time,
hearing voices deep in my heart.
When i need you,
you come to me,
lending me your warm shoulder.
It's greatly thankful,
really appreciate your existence in my life.
I can feel it.
I received your message.
This is what friend mean.
I was touched by your enthusiasm.

Wish the girl staying far at Sarawak,
stay healthy and happy always.
Angel,
never let anyone bully such a good friend like her.

Hope to see you soon.
Always miss you, Wing.

1 comment:

  1. 知音难求,好幸运,我找到了!^^
    好姐妹,爱死你了! <3

    ReplyDelete