Monday, November 15, 2010

B'day Celebration

Continue from previous post,

A SuPer DuPer early b'day celebration
represented by
KK, Egg, and Fish.
A day which is totally out of my expectation.
From the very beggining,
dragged me to hill climbing to see sunrise,
sing K at NeWay,
until to the beach near Balik Pulau to see sunset.
The whole plan is of one objective.
which i really have no idea of it.


They have successfully surprise me
with 2 pieces of secret recipe at the beach.
A well-planned surprise for me,
which really shocking me.
 For the very first time,
I have my birthday celebration at beach,
with the company of sunset.
One thing i need to certify here,
KK, Egg, Fish are good liar.

Cappuccino Cheese and New York Cheese
They sang me a rap style of b'day songs
in 3 versions
English, Malay and Cantonese.
Actually i didn't really hear what they are singing about.
They just wanted to end the songs fast before the candles being blow off by the strong wind.
This part is funny,
I can't stop laughing everytime i think about this.
Thanks for the Rap.

I was on cloud nine
and couldn't respond promptly.
I was so touching by their act,
holding my tears,
really thanks to my buddies made me such a memorable b'day
which i never have in my life.

Excited till jump up to the sky

Once again thanks for everything!



3 comments:

  1. haha...u'r welcome...

    again, it's a poorly made kem bina negara's pirated secret recipe la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you we are not NOT liars!!!it's just cakes made from kem bina negara of that place wrap inside the Secret Recipe BOX..it's not pirated but different packaging..

    ReplyDelete